Retarded Animal Babies 9 Retarded Animal Babies 9

Wasn't as great as your other ones but really nostalgic. I fucking love this series.

FMA In A Nutshell?! FMA In A Nutshell?!

Made me chuckle. You have potential, and the one joke you you had in this animation is better than 80% of the utter garbage I see on the front page. Make an animation with a plot and you're set

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Okay, she has boobs. We get it. Now go animate something that actually has a plot and makes me give a shit.

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

Overdone.

There are way too many of these flashes in my opinion, and most of them have been done before. Try making different types of interactives, or at least more cursors that people haven't done before.

meatwad arMOONgeddon meatwad arMOONgeddon

A bit corny but I applaud you

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is one of my favorite shows, and this was a cool game. But some things need etching up, like meatwad in space. He's facing to the side, you could make him from air point of view and more detailed projectiles that he shoots. Also, I understand you want to be as accurate as you can, but please make the stars smaller, because I can barely see the lasers Err shoots which makes the game impossible if not extremely hard.

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Not your best

Well, the programming was nice. But this game was really annoying...I mean you mentioned that you have to refresh the game between levels, but he wouldn't move during levels. He kept shaking his head and I could barely move him. The art was pretty nice, but I gave style a 6 because of the gameplay, not your style of drawing.

Cave Story - Jenka's theme Cave Story - Jenka's theme

Nice

That's pretty good stuff, the only thing I have to say is maybe more drum types, the same one gets kind of repetitive. Unless it's supposed to be that way, I don't know because i've never played the game before.

JonBro responds:

It's supposed to be like that... ...

Sky fort Sky fort

gj

That was a pretty good loop, but just make more of a blast =D