A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

Overdone.

There are way too many of these flashes in my opinion, and most of them have been done before. Try making different types of interactives, or at least more cursors that people haven't done before.

meatwad arMOONgeddon meatwad arMOONgeddon

A bit corny but I applaud you

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is one of my favorite shows, and this was a cool game. But some things need etching up, like meatwad in space. He's facing to the side, you could make him from air point of view and more detailed projectiles that he shoots. Also, I understand you want to be as accurate as you can, but please make the stars smaller, because I can barely see the lasers Err shoots which makes the game impossible if not extremely hard.

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Not your best

Well, the programming was nice. But this game was really annoying...I mean you mentioned that you have to refresh the game between levels, but he wouldn't move during levels. He kept shaking his head and I could barely move him. The art was pretty nice, but I gave style a 6 because of the gameplay, not your style of drawing.

The School Tool The School Tool

YOU FRIGKN ROCK

Dude...this'll help me out forever XP The only problem is, it cant do diagrams >:O I need to memorize all the parts of the cell for my biology test tomorrow -__- But thanks anyway!!!!

Animation Tutorial 6 Animation Tutorial 6

Thanks!!

Man I needed help making my drawings look better in flash @___@ This helped! Thanks a lot for the tips. :D

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

It was pretty good

I like interactives like these, because they're so......interactive! XD
The animation on the hangning one could've been better, but that's just my opinion. Nice job :D

Denvish Stage Dive Denvish Stage Dive

Nice :D

LOL when the guy falls and hits someone XD

CastleVania FD CastleVania FD

F***ing SWEET

Damn...this is an AWSOME Castlevania remake! Great job!

lipsynching tutorial lipsynching tutorial

I always had trouble drawing the "f" lip thing. I always thought you had to have the teeth showing. XD Nice tut. ^___^

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

You rock.

I'm impressed dude! That ruled! The beginning story was kinda long though, and the text and sounds of the storyline of the beginning were kinda off sync. Nice work. :D