Retarded Animal Babies 9 Retarded Animal Babies 9

Wasn't as great as your other ones but really nostalgic. I fucking love this series.

FMA In A Nutshell?! FMA In A Nutshell?!

Made me chuckle. You have potential, and the one joke you you had in this animation is better than 80% of the utter garbage I see on the front page. Make an animation with a plot and you're set

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Okay, she has boobs. We get it. Now go animate something that actually has a plot and makes me give a shit.

Game of Thrones Cartoon Game of Thrones Cartoon

Animation was nice, but this was completely unfunny and retarded. The whole "person suddenly acts out of character and starts cussing" thing that Hodor did and fart jokes have been literally overdone to death, and you're just gonna have 12 year olds jerk off to this. Please stop animating.

The Greatest Cake Ever The Greatest Cake Ever

Hahaha

Nice use of a chekov's gun. I laughed, great job

Emrox responds:

I always thought of it as a bit more of a brick joke (google it), but now that you mention it, it is indeed a chekov's gun.

OoT 10th Anniversary OoT 10th Anniversary

Good stuff

I just thought the last note was played a bit too loud and sounded forced.

Mario v. Luigi 2 Mario v. Luigi 2

Needs work

This was alright. One thing you need is originality...try not to use the same style as SMBZ. We've seen enough of blurred high speed backgrounds and SFX. We've also seen enough Mario and Luigi SSS sprites on SMW backgrounds. It kind of gets annoying because the colors don't go together. Also, there are countless Mario v. Luigi movies out there....without a point. This is one of them. At least have a storyline, and make it clear what happened at the end instead of making Luigi disappear. The ending seemed rushed.

Weak Sleepers Weak Sleepers

that was some dark stuff

Holy crap, you've gotten really good. creepy yet entertaining

make something for christmas :)

Blordow responds:

i might make something for xmas! thanks :)

Food We Eat Food We Eat

HAVE MY BABIES

Jerry you are amazing. I have been dieting for years now (almost 5!) and this film has deeply inspired me. Thank you!

DD&BT : The Super Show DD&BT : The Super Show

lol pretty funny

well done dude, it was pretty funny but kinda hard to understand..random though, so that's what made up for it. the battletoads thing was a cool addition too.

make moar :o